Monday, June 18, 2012

UNSPEAKABLE PAIN.

UNSPEAKABLE PAIN


UNSPEAKABLE PAIN

From the dusk to the dawn,
Yet the King has the crown,

I barely figure out where to throw out this throne,
Throne of the pain which lives in ma veins,

 while it make me scooping the poop hell mess in ma brains,
Oh yeah !! Anonymous pain,that makes me Go insane.

Even though it is not that strange like meet a snake on the plane,
But indeed it is strange to have all these pains as got some crunk in ma veins,

I think and rethink till I miss the leak,
I go wild and weird till I cant get a piss,

I die slow and slow like the first day on my prom,
My pains aint revealed the world will get thrilled,

my pains wont be healed cause the nurses are the one they drill it,
My pains wont be sealed, my pains are truly ugly and thrilled,

my pains are in ma heartbeats they can be felt,
my pains are everywhere not only in ma veins,

and I will let them pains remain the pains,
cause at the end to tell you my pains you might take me as a lame,

You will first laugh on my claims,
and you will end up see me insane without giving a damn.
My pains are anonymous…im so sorry Mr. Curious,

(.c.)Kyomushula.



                                            SWALLOW YA PAIN BROTHER.



Collaboration with Bro. Kenneth Leon Kolowa.


I see airy spirits in my awaken eyes
In a pool of blood and the floor is a sticky substance

No signs of a merry future I feel I pay for life in advance
Things come and go as I stroll down the memory lane

Had I little faith, I sure could ride a gravy train
But I feel like I know nothing to come in out in the rain

Life is this, I think – but why all this pain
Knife has stuck in me like this, and tight is the chain

I am a gushing wound that bleeds agony
It’s a tragedy, but to all around me, it’s funny

My pain is their pleasure, game for their children
My heart is full of grief, grief I can’t show

I am stricken, with every minute blow by blow
Hope is not even in a stone’s throw

(.c.) Kenneth Leon Kolowa.

No comments:

Post a Comment