Thursday, December 15, 2011

POEM-PRIDE OF A PANTHER

can you see a pride of the panther in me?

a strong soul no hesitation like Masai hunter,you see?

proudly black and blessed Cub Panther,young black man,

I don’t care what gonna come up next from da mouth of doughnut men [suckers pigpen,]



Nazis will do give a damn cause they dig it is a bless being A Panther,for them it is was mess to handle the Panthers,

non alcoholic but addicted with Fanta,surrounded by strong sisters like Assata,



can you see a pride of the Panther?

being A panther since my history teacher mention a word BLACK PANTHER,

since way back in school 2000's to da end tho I believe in iinfinity ,

this young black male whom is me,my black shinning soul been filled with dignity of quality not quantity,



I didnt know it was just a blessing being A panther,

by singing and marching dance ,you would see what was the pride of the bros and sisters whom were Panthers,

met great former Black Panthers,lives and hang out with them courageous Pigs Hunters,

met an elder brother,former brother leader one and only Bro. Geronimo Pratt,we call em G,



go back home after parole,here in Africa he did have a ball,

Pete Felix O'neal gave him a deal invited him to Arusha to chill with always their faces shown their Panther spirits I couldn’t barely feel,



as you know G and Pete are brothers,

together for the sake of the community offering help they didn’t bothered,even if they got visitors whom were working undercover,



like community water project UAACC and KUJI FOUNDATION is one of the thousands things together they made,

beginning has destiny Bro. Ji jaga won most high aim,

selected by him to have A new unsual life of an eternity,



bro.Pete dug my spirit,

as a Panther with dignity he asked me to do what I did feel it,

humbled and excited though sadness and sorrow for a loss Black Power role model,



I went to MWANZA REGION,went there for a reason,

An honor to be new era young blood panther whom appreciated by my Elders,

I travelled with brother Geronimo, I tavelled with his ashes,



Which I scattered in Lake Victoria as his will say…tell me isn’t a bless to be A panther?

From reading him though Wikipedia and heard him from Tupac biography then I am the one who travelled with him,

Spiritual journey which didn’t need no attorney,



Scattered his ashes in Lake..ashes of bro. Geronimo’s physical appearance,

I was the one whom buried him alone in a Lake, I do even remember the date in history of Black Power movement im in it as what has been set.



Bless be a Panther,

May his soul rest in UHURU,POWER ,PEACE and UNITY…

big up to brother Pete, Mama C lets keep it real.



nb Inspired by a song of MOS DEF -Pride of the Panther.



[.c.]Kyomushula.

nb i wrote it down after i came from Mwanza scattered the ashes of comrade Geronimo Jijaga former Black Panther leader of Calfornia and Tupac Shakur is Godfather who was a comrade chillin with us(UAACC fam) here in IMBASENI VILLAGE ARUSHA.

No comments:

Post a Comment